Good Day Nigeria! Here’s our pick on today’s top 5 buzzy news on Nigerian Tribune Newspaper. We prepare it everyday (Monday – Sunday) specifically for our visitors that enjoys reading Nigerian Tribune????. Enjoy!
1. Alhaji Isiaka Gold, the Secretary to Kwara State Government (SSG), said on Wednesday that all pension paid to Senate President Bukola Saraki as a former Governor of the state has been returned back to the state government.
2. Our gallant troops reportedly killed six (6) Boko Haram insurgents, arrested two (2) others in Dikwa Local Government Area of Borno State.
3. Arewa Youths on Wednesday reportedly threatened to paralyze governments activities in the 19 Northern States if the Federal Government fails to arrest the Leader of the Indigenous. People of Biafra (IPOB). Kanu however noted that his arrest will help the actualization of Biafra.
4. The Senate of the Federal Republic of Nigeria has vehemently condemned the recent attack by the police on peaceful OurMumuDonDo protesters who were protesting against President Muhammadu Buhari.
5. The Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Chief John Oyegun, says that the recent hate speeches around the country is the fall out of 2015 elections.