Good Day Nigeria! Here’s our pick on today’s top 5 buzzy news on Nigerian Tribune Newspaper. We prepare it everyday (Monday – Sunday) specifically for our visitors that enjoys reading Nigerian Tribune🙂. Enjoy!
1. The Catholic Bishop of Abuja, Rev. John Onaiyekan, cautions President Muhammadu Buhari over federal government appointments.
2. Vice President Yemi Osinbajo on Wednesday reaffirmed the commitment of the federal government to ensuring the release of the remaining abducted chibok schoolgirls.
3. Governor Nasir El-Rufai of Kaduna State, who is the Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC) Committee on True Federalism, urges youths not to ignore restructuring summit.
4. Justice Abdulaziz Anka of the Federal High Court in Lagos on Wednesday ordered the permanent forfeiture of 56 houses reportedly linked to Mrs. Diezani Alison Madueke, a former Minister of Petroleum Resources.
5. Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti State says that President Muhammadu Buhari’s government is the most corrupt government in Nigeria, alleges that he treats corruption as family affairs.