Good Day Nigeria! Here’s our pick on today’s top buzzy news on Nigerian Tribune Newspaper. We prepare it everyday (Monday – Sunday) specifically for our visitors that enjoys reading Nigerian Tribune????. Enjoy!
1. As an apparent response to Nigerians who keep calling for the arrest and prosecution of Mr. Abdulrasheed Maina, the wanted former Chairman of the Pension Reform Commission, President Muhammadu Buhari’s Special Adviser of Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina, says that the issue has not been swept under the carpet.
2. There was dramatic argument at the Federal Executive Council meeting on Wednesday as President Muhammadu Buhari’s Chief of Staff, Mr. Abba Kyari, and the Head of the Civil Service of the Federation, Mrs. Winifred Oyo-Ita, clash over leaked memo on the reinstatement of Mr. Abdulrasheed Maina, the wanted former Chairman of the Pension Reform Commission.
3. The National Chairman of the ruling All Progressives Congress, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, loses first son, Jide Tinubu.
4. The Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) reportedly writes Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti State on his 2019 presidential ambition, urges him to stay focused.
5. The new Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Mr. Boss Mustapha, says that President Muhammadu Buhari has compassion for Nigerian masses.