Good Day Nigeria! Here’s our pick on today’s top 5 buzzy news on Nigerian Tribune Newspaper. We prepare it every week days (Monday – Friday) specifically for our visitors that enjoys reading Nigerian Tribune????. Enjoy!
1. Federal High Court in Lagos ordered former Minister of Petroleum Resources, Mrs. Diezani Alison-Madueke, to temporarily forfeit $2.7million, N84.54million, Banana Island property to Federal Government – Read More
2. Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Board of Trustees (BoT) kicks as governors allegedly plan imposition of another chairman – Read More
3. All Progressives Congress (APC) Governors vows that the party’s national convention will not hold until President Muhammadu Buhari is around – Read More
4. Acting President Yemi Osinbajo orders security agencies to rescue women abducted by the Boko Haram terrorists group – Read More
5. Mr. Ibe Kachikwu, the Minister of Petroleum, says that Nigeria will generate more funds from oil, gas parks – Read More