Good Day Nigeria! Here’s our pick on today’s top 5 buzzy news on Nigerian Tribune Newspaper. We prepare it every week days (Monday – Friday) specifically for our visitors that enjoys reading Nigerian Tribune????. Enjoy!
1. Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti State declares for presidency come 2019, says President Muhammadu Buhari has failed Nigerians – Read More
2. Justice Gabriel Kolawole of the Federal High Court in Abuja tells Mr. Femi Falana that the National Assembly has the power to alter budget estimate – Read More
3. A United Nation report projects that Nigeria would become 3rd most populous country on earth by 2050 – Read More
4. Acting President Yemi Osinbajo in a meeting with state governors on Wednesday as part of his consultation over the tension in the country says that governors need to speak out more forcefully against agitations because Nigeria is unbreakable – Read More
5. The Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Osun State Chapter explains why the party supported Mr. Ademola Adeleke, the younger brother to late All Progressives Congress (APC) senator, Isiaka Adeleke – Read More