Good Day Nigeria! Here’s our pick on today’s top buzzy news on Nigerian Tribune Newspaper. We prepare it everyday (Monday – Sunday) specifically for our visitors that enjoys reading Nigerian Tribune????. Enjoy!
1. Former Minister of State for Defence, Senator Musiliu Obanikoro, has reportedly finally dumped the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), for the All Progressives Congress (APC). According to the Lagos State Chapter of the APC, he will formally announce his defection on Saturday.
2. Alhaji Lai Mohammed, the Minister of Information and Culture, said that the successful conduct of the governorship election in Anambra State was an evidence that the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) is dead.
3. The Federal Government says that Nigeria loses $9billion to illegal mining activities in 2 years.
4. Governor Seriake Dickson of Bayelsa State says that without public servants, government policies and programmes would fail.
5. Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan says that there is no sacrifice that is too big to attain peace.
6. A former governor of Ogun state and a national chairmanship aspirant in the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Otunba Gbenga Daniel, on Wednesday said that he will return the PDP back to its lost glory if he emerges chairman of the party.