Good Day Nigeria! Here’s our pick on today’s top 5 buzzy news on Nigerian Tribune Newspaper. We prepare it every week days (Monday – Friday) specifically for our visitors that enjoys reading Nigerian Tribune????. Enjoy!
1. Governor Yahaya Bello of Kogi State advises the Nigerian Senate to purge itself of deviants in the red chambers. He is apparently talking about Senator Dino Melaye – Read More
2. Mr. Ademola Adeleke, the younger brother to late APC Senator Isiaka Adeleke, emerges as the candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party while Hussain emerges as All Progressives Congress (APC) candidate ahead of the Osun State Bye-Election – Read More
3. Acting President Yemi Osinbajo assures Nigerians that the Federal Government would address rising agitations and proclamations in the country – Read More
4. The All Progressives Congress (APC) National Working Committee (NWC) in its response to the recent judgment of Justice Danladi Umar over Senate President Bukola Saraki’s trial at the Code of Conduct Tribunal said that the course of justice has been served – Read More
5. The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has blacklisted 48 Computer Based Test (CBT) centres over alleged involvement in extortion and exam malpractice in the 2017 UTME – Read More