Good Day Nigeria! Here’s our pick on today’s top 5 buzzy news on Nigerian Tribune Newspaper. We prepare it everyday (Monday – Sunday) specifically for our visitors that enjoys reading Nigerian Tribune????. Enjoy!
1. Former Military Head of State, General Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida, advises politicians to stop playing politics that can disunite Nigeria.
2. Ahead of the Peoples Democratic Party National Convention, Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti State rallies Former Oyo State Governor, Rashidi Ladoja; former Deputy National Chairman of the Party, Chief Bode George (Who is also interested in the position); a former Minister of Information, Dapo Sarumi; a Former National Vice Chairman of the South-West PDP, Alhaji Tajudeen Oladipupo.
3. President Muhammadu Buhari expressed anger over recent news of the killings by suspected Fulani herdsmen, says ‘Herdsmen’s madness gone too far’.
4. Ahead of the 2019 General Elections, a group known as the Itesiwaju Ipinle Eko Vangard and United Christian Family Initiative supports the re-election of Mr. Akinwunmi Ambode, the Governor of Lagos State, says he will further boast the economy of the state.
5. The Governor of Ogun State, Ibikunle Amosun, congratulates the National Coordinator of the Oodua People’s Congress (OPC), Gani Adams on his appointment as new Aare Ona Kakanfo of Yorubaland.