Good Day Nigeria! Here’s our pick on today’s top 5 buzzy news on Nigerian Tribune Newspaper. We prepare it every week days (Monday – Friday) specifically for our visitors that enjoys reading Nigerian Tribune????. Enjoy!
1. 188,588 voters reportedly signed for the recall of Senator Dino Melaye from the Senate. The Senator alleges that his recall is a witch hunt by the Governor of Kogi State, Yahaya Bello, which he confidently said will fail – Read More
2. Ekiti State Governor Ayodele Fayose explains how President Muhammadu Buhari is responsible for the hate speeches and tension in the country – Read More
3. Mr. Ademola Adeleke the younger brother to late All Progressives Congress (APC) Senator Isiaka Adeleke, who will be contesting under the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) to replace the vacant position his brother left in the Senate, said that he’ll continue his late brother’s philanthropic legacy – Read More
4. Court adjourns till July 14 for ruling over Tompolo’s suit against the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) – Read More
5. Federal Government slams fresh 32 count charge against Benue State former Governor Gabriel Suswan – Read More