Good Day Nigeria! Here’s our pick on today’s top 5 buzzy news on Nigerian Tribune Newspaper. We prepare it everyday (Monday – Sunday) specifically for our visitors that enjoys reading Nigerian Tribune????. Enjoy!
1. President Muhammadu Buhari orders for the immediate sack of the embattled Ex-Chairman of the Presidential Task Force on Pension Reforms, Mr. Abdulrasheed Maina, from the Ministry of Interior where he was recently appointed as Acting Director. Maina who has been declared wanted by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) is currently on the run over an alleged N2billion fraud.
2. Former Jigawa State Governor, Alhaji Sule Lamido, has reportedly written the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) to declare his intention to run for presidency under the party in 2019.
3. Liberian Presidential Candidate, George Weah visited the Synagogue Church of All Nations to see Prophet TB Joshua.
4. Southern Governors (includes all governors in South-West, South-East and South-South) at a meeting on Monday which was held in Lagos reiterated their belief in true Federalism and devolution of powers.
5. President Muhammadu Buhari on Monday replies Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan who alleged that the Buhari’s government was full of lies and propaganda. According to Buhari, his government achievements were clearly visible for all to see.