Good Day Nigeria! Here’s our pick on today’s top buzzy news on Nigerian Tribune Newspaper. We prepare it everyday (Monday – Sunday) specifically for our visitors that enjoys reading Nigerian Tribune????. Enjoy!
1. Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti State slams Human Rights Activist, Mr. Femi Falana, over allegation by the Attorney General of the Federation, Abubakar Malami, that Falana acquired a N1billion Abuja property from the wanted former Chairman of the Pension Reform Task Commission, Abdulrasheed Maina.
2. Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar following his exit from the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) reportedly kick-starts an alleged return process to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).
3. The Federal Government says that it has created an environment for business to grow.
4. President Muhammadu Buhari following his directives to State Governors to ensure they pay all salary arrears before Christmas has reportedly approved 50% Paris Club loan refund.
5. The Joint Senate Committee on Gas and Power, Steel Development and Metallurgy, has ordered the suspension of the planned inauguration of 215mw Kaduna power plant.