Good Day Nigeria! Here’s our pick on today’s top 5 buzzy news on Nigerian Tribune Newspaper. We prepare it every week days (Monday – Friday) specifically for our visitors that enjoys reading Nigerian Tribune????.
1. Ekiti State Chapter of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) said that there is nothing to celebrate under President Muhammadu Buhari’s 2 years – Read More
2. Brig. Gen. Suleiman Kazaure, the Director General of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC), said that the NYSC will start posting corps members to farms – Read More
3. Chief John Odigie-Oyegun, the National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), said that they never had any idea of how bad Nigeria’s economy was – Read More
4. The Nigerian Bar Association (NBA) rebukes the Federal Government over continued detention of former National Security Adviser, Col. Sambo Dasuki rtd., and Leader of the Islamic Movement of Nigeria, Ibraheem El-zakzaky, against court orders – Read More
5. Kogi State Governor Yahaya Bello urges Nigerians to be patient with President Muhammadu Buhari – Read More