Good Day Nigeria! Here’s our pick on today’s top buzzy news on Nigerian Tribune Newspaper. We prepare it everyday (Monday – Sunday) specifically for our visitors that enjoys reading Nigerian Tribune????. Enjoy!
1. Mr. Ayodele Fayose, the Governor of Ekiti State, tells Federal Government to shift military attention to Fulani herdsmen menace.
2. Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan has filed an application before the Federal High Court in Abuja asking the court to order Chief Olisa Metuh, the former National Publicity Secretary of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), to deposit the sum of N1billion for his travel expenses from Otuoke in hometown in Bayelsa State, to Abuja. Justice Okon Abang had order Jonathan to appear before the court to testify on the Metuh’s case.
3. The National Leader of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), Bola Ahmed Tinubu, declines to comment on President Muhammadu Buhari’s second term come 2019. He reportedly told reporters at the Presidential Villa in Abuja on Monday “don’t discuss it with me”.
4. Governor Ayodele Fayose in his reaction to the sacking of the former Secretary to the Government of the Federation, David Babachir Lawal, and the Director General of the National Intelligence Agency, Ayo Oke, said that the outcry of Nigerians forced President Muhammadu Buhari to act.
5. Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar and Chieftain of the ruling APC, the National Leader of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), Bola Ahmed Tinubu, and other top APC chieftains reportedly stormed Abuja to plot the removal of the party’s National Chairman, Chief John Oyegun.