Good Day Nigeria! Here’s our pick on today’s top 5 buzzy news on Nigerian Tribune Newspaper. We prepare it every week days (Monday – Friday) specifically for our visitors that enjoys reading Nigerian Tribune????. Enjoy!
1. Student of Ekiti State tertiary Institutions protests against attempt by the Minister of Steel, who was the former governor of the state, Dr. Kayode Fayemi, to stop probe – Read More
2. The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) denies any link with newly formed Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance (APDA) – Read More
3. 20 aspirants jostle for late Senator Adeleke’s seat as the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) fixes July 8 for bye election – Read More
4. Former Governor of Jigawa State Sule Lamido’s aide reportedly hit South West ahead of 2019 Presidential Election – Read More
5. The presidency rejects insinuations that President Muhammadu Buhari’s ill-health could cause constitutional crisis – Read More