Good Day Nigeria! Here’s our pick on today’s top 5 buzzy news on Nigerian Tribune Newspaper. We prepare it every week days (Monday – Friday) specifically for our visitors that enjoys reading Nigerian Tribune????. Enjoy!
1. Supreme Court to rule on the lingering leadership crisis between Senator Ali Mudo Sherriff and Senator Ahmed Makarfi in the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP). Party leaders relocates to Abuja ahead of judgment – Read More
2. Acting President Yemi Osinbajo says that the current All Progressive Congress (APC) led President Muhammadu Buhari’s government will turn around Nigeria in 12 months – Read More
3. Mr. Ademola Adeleke, the Senator Representing Osun-West Senatorial District, declared that is victory in the Osun-West Bye Election is a lesson for the All Progressives Congress (APC) – Read More
4. The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission(EFCC) kicks against proposed amnesty for treasury looters – Read More
5. Inspector General of Police, Ibrahim Idris, raises alarm over poor funding of the Nigerian Police, says that over N1trillion is need to run the police – Read More