Good Day Nigeria! Here’s our pick on today’s top 5 buzzy news on Nigerian Tribune Newspaper. We prepare it every week days (Monday – Friday) specifically for our visitors that enjoys reading Nigerian Tribune????. Enjoy!
1. Federal Government releases another N243.7billion excess debt deductions to states + allocation breakdown – Read More
2. Hon. Yakubu Dogara, the Speaker of the National House of Representatives, says that the $5billion spent on generators annually in Nigeria is unacceptable – Read More
3. Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) staff shutdown business activities over non implementation of the agreement reached between the union and the government since 2013 – Read More
4. Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) sacks State excos loyal to former Chairman Ali Modu Sheriff, fixes August 12 for its National Convention – Read More
5. Ahead of 2018 Ekiti State Governorship election, the elders of the All Progressives Congress (APC) fear mass defection of governorship aspirant – Read More