Good Day Nigeria! Here’s our pick on today’s top buzzy news on Nigerian Tribune Newspaper. We prepare it everyday (Monday – Sunday) specifically for our visitors that enjoys reading Nigerian Tribune????. Enjoy!
1. Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti State has challenged President Muhammadu Buhari’s Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, to reveal the names of treasury looters who he alleged were sponsoring the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB).
2. Nigeria’s Presidency faults Senate President Bukola Saraki for saying that the Nigerian Army has no right or powers to declare the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), a terrorist organization.
3. President Muhammadu Buhari on Tuesday spoke at the United Nations General Assembly. He urged the UN to support Nigeria in the recovery of stolen funds. He added that North Korea is the greatest threat to mankind.
4. Abia State Governor, Okezie Ikpeazu, says that the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) agitation for Biafra secession is right, but however, the method for the agitation was wrong.
5. The National House of Representatives Committee orders banks to unfreeze the account of former First Lady Patience Jonathan. Orders the Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), Mr. Ibrahim Magu, to appear before it or have an arrest warrant issued against him.