Good Day Nigeria! Here’s our pick on today’s top 5 buzzy news on Nigerian Tribune Newspaper. We prepare it every week days (Monday – Friday) specifically for our visitors that enjoys reading Nigerian Tribune????. Enjoy!
1. Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan’s kinsmen replies Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, says his comments were disrespectful to the former president – Read More
2. The Minister of Work, Power and Housing, Mr. Babatunde Fashola, accuses the National Assembly of altering allocation for critical projects in the 2017 Budget – Read More
3. The candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the Osun West Senatorial District election, Hussein, says that the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) candidate, Ademola Adeleke, is ignorant of how APC saved his late brother, Isiaka Adeleke, from humiliation – Read More
4. The Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) says that what it wants for the actualization of Biafra is not war but referendum – Read More
5. A group known as The Incorporated Trustees of Kingdom Human Rights Foundation International has sued Acting President Yemi Osinbajo and the Minister of Education, Adamu Adamu, over the alleged removal of Christian Religious Studies from school curriculum – Read More