Good Day Nigeria! Here’s our pick on today’s top 5 buzzy news on Nigerian Tribune Newspaper. We prepare it everyday (Monday – Sunday) specifically for our visitors that enjoys reading Nigerian Tribune????. Enjoy!
1. Acting President Yemi Osinbajo on Tuesday in Kaduna State unveiled 5 Super Mushshak aircrafts. Seek more international support to combat the Boko Haram terrorists ravaging North-East, Nigeria.
2. Governor Kashim Shettima of Borno State on Tuesday confirmed the killing of 31 fishermen by the Boko Haram terrorists at Baga in Kukawa Local Government Area of the State. The State Official also confirmed that the terrorists ravaged 1million homes, and destroyed N1.9trillion properties in the state.
3. Group urges Nigerians to shun protests against President Muhammadu Buhari. Yesterday however, the Resume or Resign Protesters were assaulted by the police as they planned to continue their 2nd day protest in Abuja.
4. The South-West Chapter of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) tells the party’s Caretaker Committee Chairman, Senator Ahmed Makarfi, to call Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti State to order.
5. The Federal Government on Tuesday says that N3trillion could be saved from reduction in importation if Nigerians could comply and patronize Made-in-Nigeria goods. (MY TAKE ON THIS: Dear leaders please practice what you preach)