Good Day Nigeria! Here’s our pick on today’s top buzzy stories on Punch Newspaper. We prepare it everyday (Monday- Sunday) specifically for our visitors that enjoys Punch🙂. Enjoy!
1. President Muhammadu Buhari, on Thursday, finally returned back to his office 81 days after alleged rat invasion. After returning from his last medical vacation in the London, United Kingdom, he continued work from his home office over an alleged rat invasion in his main office.
2. Ahead of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) convention, Governor Seriake Dickson of Bayelsa State warns against imposition of candidates apparently for the position of National Chairmanship of the party.
3. Benue State Governor, Mr. Samuel Ortom, says that God asked him to contest the governorship position of the state again in 2019.
4. The National House of Representatives, Manufacturer Association of Nigeria (MAN), Human Rights Lawyer, Femi Falana (SAN), others vehemently rejects Morocco’s bid to join the Economic Community of West Africa States (ECOWAS).
5. Mr. Ikenga Ugochinyere, the Senior Special Assistant to Senate President Bukola Saraki on Youth and Student Matters, has reportedly resigned his appointment to form a political party.