Good Day Nigeria! Its Friday again! Here’s our pick on today’s top 5 buzzy stories on Punch Newspaper. We prepare it every week days (Monday- Friday) specifically for our visitors that enjoys Punch🙂. Have a nice weekend!
1. The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has announced amnesty for its former factional leader Senator Ali Modu Sheriff and his group – Read More
2. The Governor of Kano State, Abdullahi Ganduje, says that Kano will lose its status without the Igbos and others – Read more
3. Whistleblower who allegedly triggered the raid at former Vice President Namadi Sambo’s house reportedly arraigned and sent to prison – Read More
4. General TY Danjuma and other Christian leaders alleges that islamists are plotting to impose Sharia ideology in Nigeria – Read More
5. The Peoples Democratic Party House of Representatives caucus says that the PDP will retake Aso Rock in 2019 – Read More