Good Day Nigeria! Here’s our pick on today’s top buzzy stories on Punch Newspaper. We prepare it everyday (Monday- Sunday) specifically for our visitors that enjoys Punch????. Enjoy!
1. Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan says that the current President Muhammadu Buhari led All Progressives Congress (APC) government is good at lies.
2. Federal Government says that Nigerians may repay $5.5billion loan for 30 years. The Federal Government had approached the Senate of the Federal Republic of Nigeria for a $5.5billion external loan approval to be used for infrastructural development.
3. Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, Senate President Bukola Saraki and All Progressives Congress (APC) governors, heads to Anambra for Mr. Tony Okechukwu Nwoye’s rally ahead of the State Governorship election.
4. Group tells presidency to make public the investigative report on suspend SGF and NIA Director General. Many months after reports on Mr. David Babachir, the suspended Secretary to the Government of the Federation, the Director General of the National Intelligence Agency (NIA), have been concluded, President Muhammadu Buhari is yet to take action.
5. Notorious kidnap gang leader, Chukwudi Onuamadike (aka Evans), changes his mind, pleaded not guilty yesterday in court.