Good Day Nigeria! Here’s our pick on today’s top buzzy stories on Punch Newspaper. We prepare it everyday (Monday- Sunday) specifically for our visitors that enjoys Punch????. Enjoy!
1. Professors, Senior Advocates of Nigeria (SAN), others reportedly disagrees with the Federal High Court recent ban on Biafra secessionist group, the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB).
2. The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), has reportedly suspended Mr. Ifeanyi Ubah, the Chairman of Capital Oil, over his disagreement with the party on the Anambra State PDP Governorship Primaries.
3. The Director General of the Nigerian Customs Service, Hameed Ali, will reportedly meet with Turkish envoy over recent interceptions of arms allegedly imported from Turkey.
4. President Muhammadu Buhari is current in London, United Kingdom. He departed New York, United States of America, after attending the 72nd United Nations General Assembly. He is expected back to Nigeria by Monday.
5. Senator Ali Modu Sheriff, the sacked Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), visited Vice President Yemi Osinbajo at the Presidential Villa in Abuja on Thursday. Rumor has it that members of the PDP loyal to Sheriff are moving to the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC).