Good Day Nigeria! Its Friday again! Here’s our pick on today’s top 5 buzzy stories on Punch Newspaper. We prepare it every week days (Monday- Friday) specifically for our visitors that enjoys Punch????. Have a nice weekend!
1. The United States Ambassador to Nigeria, Stuart Symington, reportedly said that the call for Nigeria’s division will fail – Read More
2. The National Assembly has declared that there is no going back on works and other ministries allocations’ cut – Read More
3. Governor Nasir El-Rufai of Kaduna State is under attack for criticizing agitators for Nigeria’s restructuring – Read More
4. The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) alleges that former Chief of Air Staff, Air Marshall Amosu, diverted Nigerian Air Force’s funds to build diagnostic centre – Read More
5. Bayelsa Government says that it owes local government workers nine (9) months salary and not 16 as being insinuated. I am struggling with the difference in this case! How do they feed? – Read More