Good Day Nigeria! Here’s our pick on today’s top 5 buzzy stories on Punch Newspaper. We prepare it every week days (Monday- Friday) specifically for our visitors that enjoys Punch????. Enjoy!
1. Here is how Federal Government borrowed and spent $4.8billion foreign loans in two years – Read More
2. Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Senator Ali Modu Sherriff and Chairman PDP National Caretaker Committee, Senator Ahmed Makarfi, celebrates Mr. Ademola Adeleke’s victory in the Osun-West Senatorial District Bye-Election – Read More
3. Leaders of the All Progressives Congress (APC) , meets over crisis between the Presidency and the National Assembly regarding Mr. Ibrahim Magu, the Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) – Read More
4. Balarabe Musa says that Amnesty for treasury looters bill will only legalise corruption in Nigeria – Read More
5. Chief Femi Fani Kayode, former Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan’s campaign spokesman, says that 90% of Nigerians are slaves – Read More