Good Day Nigeria! Hope you had a great weekend! Here’s our pick on today’s top 5 buzzy stories on Punch Newspaper. We prepare it everyday (Monday- Sunday) specifically for our visitors that enjoys Punch????. Enjoy!
1. Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar warns that quit notices recently issued by the Niger Delta Group to the Hausa and Yoruba to leave the Niger Delta Region before October 1, as a response to the quit notice ultimatum issued by the Northern Arewa Youths to the Igbos to leave the North by same October 1, will only make Nigeria go blind.
2. A Chieftain of the All Progressives Congress (APC) who was also a former Kaduna State Governor, Balarabe Musa, tackles Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan on economic legacy.
3. Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) attacks Acting President Yemi Osinbajo, described him as a figurehead.
4. Controversial Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose, on Saturday at the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) non-elective National Convention, declared his intention to run for presidency in 2019.
5. The Chairman of the newly formed party, Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance (APDA), Shitu Kabiru, says that High Chief Raymond Dokpesi and former Chairman of Labour Party, Dan Nwanyanwyu, wants to sell the party to the Peoples Democratic Party.