Good Day Nigeria! Here’s our pick on today’s top 5 buzzy stories on Punch Newspaper. We prepare it every week days (Monday- Friday) specifically for our visitors that enjoys Punch????. Enjoy!
1. Presidency reportedly gets legal advice to approach the Supreme Court concerning Mr. Ibrahim Magu’s confirmation as the Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) – Read More
2. Ekiti State Governor, Mr. Ayodele Fayose, tells Acting President Yemi Osinbajo to release the probe report on the suspended Secretary to the Government of the Federation (SGF), David Lawal Babachir – Read More
3. The Rivers State Chapter of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) tells the All Progressives Congress (APC) that it can’t defeat Governor Nyesom Wike in the state – Read More
4. The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) petitions the Chief Justice of Nigeria, Justice Walter Onnoghen, over court order suspending the recall process of Senator Dino Melaye – Read More
5. Group calling for the recall of Senate President Bukola Saraki from the Senate of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, is allegedly not known to the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) – Read More