Good Day Nigeria! Hope you had a great weekend! Here’s our pick on today’s top buzzy stories on Punch Newspaper. We prepare it everyday (Monday- Sunday) specifically for our visitors that enjoys Punch????. Enjoy!
1. Alhaji Lai Mohammed, the Minister of Information and Culture, at a news conference in Lagos, on Sunday, said that, treasury looters and disgruntled politicians were sponsors of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB).
2. The ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) will reportedly send representatives to former Vice President Atiku Abubakar over grievances.
3. Following the declaration of the Indigenous People of Biafra as a militant terrorist organization by the Nigerian Armed Forces, Mr. Nnamdi Kanu, the leader of the group, has allegedly flee into hiding.
4. The Council of Authentic Ibadan Mogajis on Sunday visited Oba Saliu Adetunji, the Olubadan of Ibadanland, urges him to put behind him the crisis with the installation of 21 new Ibadan king by the Oyo State Government behind him and continue to perform his traditional duties.
5. The Senior Special Assistant to President Muhammadu Buhari on National Assembly Matters, Senator Ita Enang, said that Buhari directed restructuring agitations to the lawmakers because of his belief in due process, adding that restructuring is a constitutional matter and it is the legislature that deals with the review of Constitution.