Good Day Nigeria! Here’s our pick on today’s top 5 buzzy stories on Punch Newspaper. We prepare it every week days (Monday- Friday) specifically for our visitors that enjoys Punch????.
1. The Senator Ahmed Makarfi and Senator Ali Modu Sheriff led factions of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) exchanges insults among each other ahead of Supreme Court judgment today – Read More
2. The Sultan, Alhaji Sa’ad Abubakar III, in a recent statement said that almajiris are representing hunger and certainly not Islam. He stated this on Sunday in Kaduna while declaring open the Jema’atu Nasril Islam central council meeting – Read More
3. The Executive Director and Chief Financial Officer of Oando Plc, Femi Adeyemi, said that the Federal Government has spent about N9trillion in the last 10 years on oil subsidy – Read More
4. A nursing student said that her Lecturer impregnated her and rejected the pregnancy. The lecturer however vehemently denied responsibility. “It wasn’t me, I used condom” he said. Mr. Lecturer you are in trouble already if you ask me – Read More
5. Federal Government needs $1.21billion to revive Ajaokuta Steel Complex. Mtcheew… I yam tired of this Ajaokuta wahala sef. No one even understands what’s going on. May be Senator Ben Murray Bruce does? – Read More