Good Day Nigeria! Here’s our pick on today’s top 5 buzzy stories on Punch Newspaper. We prepare it every week days (Monday- Friday) specifically for our visitors that enjoys Punch????. Enjoy!
1. The Senate of the Federal Republic of Nigeria plans to invite the Central Bank of Nigeria and other commercial banks over high interest rates – Read More
2. Wickedness: Armed robbers killed a bank agent and withdrew N2million from his account – Read More
3. Human Rights Advocate, Femi Falana, writes Acting President Yemi Osinbajo, wants officials sanctioned for the continued detention of the leader of the Islamic Movement of Nigeria, Sheikh Ibraheem El-Zakzaky – Read More
4. Senator Shehu Sani has warned authorities not to use force on Biafran agitators – Read More
5. The National House of Representatives open public hearing today on allegedly $17billion stolen crude oil – Read More