Good Day Nigeria! Here’s our pick on today’s top 5 buzzy stories on Punch Newspaper. We prepare it every week days (Monday- Friday) specifically for our visitors that enjoys Punch🙂. Enjoy!
1. Prof. Itse Sagay, the Chairman Presidential Advisory Committee on Corruption, said that the National Assembly wants to do both their job and the job of the executive on the 2017 Budget – Read More
2. Notorious billionaire kidnapper, Chukwudi Onuamadike (aka Evans), leads the police to two of his detention camps where he keeps his victims in Lagos – Read More
3. Southern leaders demands withdrawal of the 90 days quit notice ultimatum given to Ndigbo from the northern part of Nigeria which will expire on October 1st – Read More
4. Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti State said that the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) is more democratic than any other political party in Nigeria – Read More
5. Anambra State Governor, Willie Obiano, vehemently denies rumour of his defection from APGA – Read More