Good Day Nigeria! Here’s our pick on today’s top buzzy stories on Punch Newspaper. We prepare it everyday (Monday- Sunday) specifically for our visitors that enjoys Punch????. Enjoy!
1. Following the feud between the Minister of State Petroleum Resources, Dr. Ibe Kachikwu, and the Group Managing Director of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), Dr. Maikanti Baru, heavy security presence including soldiers, policemen, armoured trucks was seen at the NNPC headquarters.
2. Rectors of Polytechnics in Nigeria begs Federal Government to increase funding for polytechnics and colleges of education across the nation.
3. Chief Bode George, a Chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), says that he is the party’s redemption as the PDP searches for a new Chairman to lead the former ruling party.
4. Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan calls for reform and democratization of the United Nations.
5. Dr. Doyin Okupe, a former Senior Special Assistant to Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan, says that the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) and the former ruling party Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) are expired political parties.