Good Day Nigeria! Here’s our pick on today’s top buzzy stories on Punch Newspaper Weekend Edition. We prepare it everyday (Monday- Sunday) specifically for our visitors that enjoys Punch????. Enjoy your weekend!
1. The Coalition of Niger Delta Militants has warned that attacks on oil facilities in the region will resume on September 10, saying that the quit notice it issued early to the Hausa and Yoruba in the Niger Delta region had not been withdrawn.
2. Mr. Abubakar Malami, the Minister of Justice and Attorney General of the Federation, alleges that Federal Government’s funds is still hidden in banks one year after implementing the Treasury Single Account (TSA).
3. The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) has reportedly started former Minister of Petroleum, Mrs. Diezani Alison Madueke, process of extradition from the United Kingdom.
4. Anthony Sani, the Secretary General of the Arewa Consultative Forum, says that recognizing and talking with the Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, is rewarding bad behavior.
5. The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) reportedly releases 103 high-profile cases to the Attorney General of the Federation (AGF) and Minister of Justice, Mr. Abubakar Malami.