Good Day Nigeria! Here’s our pick on today’s top buzzy stories on Punch Newspaper. We prepare it everyday (Monday- Sunday) specifically for our visitors that enjoys Punch????. Enjoy!
1. Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan says that he did not receive any money from wanted former Chairman of the Pension Reform Commission, Mr. Abdulrasheed Maina, who he sacked over an alleged fraud.
2. The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) tells former Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Pius Anyim, to return N520million he allegedly collected from embattled former National Security Adviser, Col. Sambo Dasuki (rtd).
3. The Candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the Anambra Governorship election, Oseloka Obaze, said that the PDP is not involved in buying votes.
4. The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) accuses Mrs. Dame Patience Jonathan, the wife of Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan, of using NGO as front for money laundering.
5. Former President Olusegun Obasanjo said that politics shouldn’t be life and death. Leaders become obviously wiser after leaving office I suppose.