Good Day Nigeria! Here’s our pick on today’s top buzzy stories on Punch Newspaper. We prepare it everyday (Monday- Sunday) specifically for our visitors that enjoys Punch????. Enjoy!
1. Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar may reportedly pick up a Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) membership card today following his formal resignation from the All Progressives Congress (APC) on Friday.
2. The whistle-blower who informed the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) of the $43million, N23.2million (N13billion) recovered from an apartment in Ikoyi, Lagos State, has reportedly rejected N325million payments as his commission. According to his lawyer, Yakubu Galadima, he will not accept anything below the five percent commission.
3. Former Minister of State for Defence, Senator Musiliu Obanikoro, on Saturday, at his formal declaration of his defection from the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) to the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), said that the National Leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, is the greatest politician alive.
4. Mr. Femi Falana has condemned the Attorney General of the Federation and Minister of Justice, Abubakar Malami, for allegedly linking him to a N1billion property reportedly bought from the wanted Chairman of the Pension Reform Task Team, Abdulrasheed Maina, located in Maitama, Abuja.
5. The Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) National Caretaker Committee, Senator Ahmed Makarfi, said that he is not thinking of presidential ticket now.