Good Day Nigeria! Here’s our pick on today’s top 5 buzzy stories on Punch Newspaper. We prepare it everyday (Monday- Sunday) specifically for our visitors that enjoys Punch🙂. Enjoy!
1. Arewa Youths protest against the Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, calls for his arrest.
2. A recent 65 pages report exposes how former presidents Olusegun Obasanjo, Umaru Musa Yar’Adua and Goodluck Jonathan, allegedly squandered over N11trillion meant to provide stable and reliable power supply to Nigerians.
3. The Economic and Financial Crime Commission (EFCC) reportedly recovers N227million in Kaduna in seven (7) months.
4. The Senate of the Federal Republic of Nigeria condemns recent police assault on anti-President Muhammadu Buhari’s protesters (#OurMumuDonDo).
5. Kwara State Commissioner of Finance says he has no idea how much was refunded by Senate President Bukola Saraki to the state government.