Good Day Nigeria! Here’s our pick on today’s top buzzy stories on Punch Newspaper. We prepare it everyday (Monday- Sunday) specifically for our visitors that enjoys Punch????. Enjoy!
1. The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) tells former President Olusegun Obasanjo that the party won’t die without him. This is an apparent response to Mr. Obasanjo’s statement that he cannot go back to his vomit.
2. The Senate Joint Committee on Customs, Excise and Tariffs; and Marine Transport reportedly recovered over N140billion from banks and companies following its probe into the allege loss of N30trillion in Nigeria’s import and export value chain.
3. Son of the Ex-Minister of the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Bala Mohammed, who served under Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan, allegedly forfeited 14 properties to the Federal Government.
4. The Nigerian Military says it underestimated the number of Fulani Herdsmen attackers in Plateau State that led to the death of many people.
5. The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) to recruitment one (1) million ad hoc workers for the 2019 General Elections.