Good Day Nigeria! Here’s our pick on today’s top buzzy stories on Punch Newspaper. We prepare it everyday (Monday- Sunday) specifically for our visitors that enjoys Punch????. Enjoy!
1. President Muhammadu Buhari has reportedly summoned his Chief of Staff, Mr. Abba Kyari, and the Head of the Civil Service of the Federation, Mrs. Winifred Oyo-Ita, following their alleged clash over the reinstatement of a wanted former Chairman of the Pension Reform Commission, Mr. Abdulrasheed Maina, at the Council Chambers during the Federal Executive Council meeting yesterday.
2. The Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), Mr. Ibrahim Magu, alleges that cabal bought houses abroad in his name.
3. The National House of Representatives threatens to arrest Mr. Godwin Emefiele, the Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria, and Dr. Maikanti Baru, the Group Managing Director of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), over TSA probe.
4. Justice Walter Onnoghen, the Chief Justice of Nigeria, expressed sadness over Justice Ayo Salami’s rejection of anti-graft job.
5. The former National Security Adviser, Col. Sambo Dasuki (rtd), reportedly claims memory loss as he appears as witness in Chief Olisa Metuh’s case, court insist Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan must appear before it to testify.