Good Day Nigeria! Here’s our pick on today’s top 5 buzzy stories on Punch Newspaper. We prepare it every week days (Monday- Friday) specifically for our visitors that enjoys Punch????. Enjoy!
1. Court orders seizure of $37.5million house and funds belonging to Mrs. Diezani Aloson-Madueke, the former Minister of Petroleum Resources – Read More
2. Kaduna State Governor, Nasir El-Rufai, heads All Progressives Congress (APC) panel to define restructuring – Read More
3. Debt Management Office says that Nigeria’s debt rose by N4.76trillion in 2016 – Read More
4. Dr. Ibe Kachikwu, the Minister of Petroleum, says that it is difficult for investors to come to Nigeria – Read More
5. The Minister of Iformation and Culture, Lai Mohammed, said that Federal Government is not banning the production of films overseas – Read More