Good Day Nigeria! Here’s our pick on today’s top buzzy stories on Punch Newspaper. We prepare it everyday (Monday- Sunday) specifically for our visitors that enjoys Punch????. Enjoy!
1. The National Leader of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) visits the leader of Afenirere, Pa Reuben Fasoranti, in Akure, the capital of Ondo State, says no automatic ticket for President Muhammadu Buhari come 2019.
2. Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan says that he takes responsibility for the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) defeat in 2015 and would not sleep well until the party returns back to power.
3. Chairman, Presidential Advisory Committee Against Corruption, Prof. Itse Sagay (SAN), Huma Rights Activists, Femi Falana, berate the Department of State Services (DSS) for stopping the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) from arresting Mr. Ita Ekpeyong, former DG of the DSS and Ayo Oke, the sacked DG of the National Intelligence Agency (NIA).
4. Governor Willie Obiano of Anambra State receives certificate of return following his victory in the Anambra Governorship election held last Saturday.
5. President Muhammadu Buhari, Vice PREsident Yemi Osinbajo, Ministers honours former Vice President Alex Ekwueme, on Wednesday at the Federal Executive Council meeting.