Good Day Nigeria! Here’s our pick on today’s top 5 buzzy stories on Punch Newspaper. We prepare it every week days (Monday- Friday) specifically for our visitors that enjoys Punch????. Enjoy!
1. The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) reportedly charged military officers, bankers with about N339million pension fraud – Read More
2. The Speaker of the National House of Representatives, Hon. Yakubu Dogara, says that Nigeria is currently in a state of emergency – Read More
3. The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has released timetable for Senator Dino Melaye’s recall – Read More
4. A Nigerian Immigration Service officer alleges that a Supreme Court judge, Justice Walter Ngwuta, one of the judges arrested sometime last year by the Department of State Services (DSS) over corruption – Read More
5. Ex-Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Ministers scout for presidential candidate for 2019 – Read More