Good Day Nigeria! Here’s our pick on today’s top buzzy stories on Punch Newspaper. We prepare it everyday (Monday- Sunday) specifically for our visitors that enjoys Punch????. Enjoy!
1. Chief Ralph Uwazuruike, the founder of the Movement for the Actualisation of the Sovereign State of Biafra (MASSOB), accuses Federal Government of Nigeria of buying mansions in London for Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, the man currently spearheading the Biafra secession.
2. The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) tells All Progressives Congress led Federal Government not to ignore N120billion bribe controversy involving the Inspector General of Police, Mr. Ibrahim Idris.
3. The Minister of Finance, Mrs. Kemi Adeosun, confirms that the Federal Government released N350billion for capital projects.
4. Federal Government has reportedly revoked Lagos trade fair complex concession.
5. Former Government of Niger State, Mr. Babangida Aliyu, says that members of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) who defected to other parties will soon return back to the PDP ahead of 2019 general elections.