Good Day Nigeria! Here’s our pick on today’s top buzzy stories on Punch Newspaper. We prepare it everyday (Monday- Sunday) specifically for our visitors that enjoys Punch????. Enjoy!
1. Posters of former Vice President Atiku Abubakar reportedly floods the secretariat of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Katsina.
2. Former Presidents Shehu Shagari and Olusegun Obasanjo, President Muhammadu Buhari, Senate President Bukola Saraki, Speaker of the National House of Representatives, Yakubu Dogara, others mourns former Vice President Alex Ifeanyichukwu Ekwueme.
3. Suspects who were arrested for robbing an artiste, Abiye Jumbo (aka Mr. 2Kay), have confessed that they carried out the crime on the orders of Damini Ogulu (aka Burna Boy). Consequently, the police has instructed Burna Boy to report himself to the police command.
4. President Muhammadu Buhari on Monday said that Nigerians need to know how the nation lost its former national airways (the Nigeria Airways). “I also support a national airline for both patriotic and economic reasons. We have enough trained citizens including pilots and engineers. But Nigerians need to know how we lost the one we had,” he said
5. The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) has reportedly secure a warrant to detain Mr. Anyim Pius, a former Secretary to the Government of the Federation, for allegedly receiving N520million from Col. Sambo Dasuki (rtd), former National Security Adviser, and for allegedly awarding contracts worth N13billion to companies he had interests in.