Good Day Nigeria! Here’s our pick on today’s top 5 buzzy stories on Punch Newspaper. We prepare it every week days (Monday- Friday) specifically for our visitors that enjoys Punch????. Enjoy!
1. Federal Government says that the sum of N3.57trillion has been so far borrowed in 21 months to finance budget deficit – Read More
2. The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) alleges that Governor Abdulaziz Yari of Zamfara State built his Lagos hotel with N500million, and $500,000 Paris Club funds – Read More
3. Chairman, Presidential Advisory Committee Against Corruption, Prof. Itse Sagay (SAN), other Senior Nigerian lawyers condemns the Nigerian Senate as the lawmakers urge Acting President Yemi Osinbajo to sack the Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), Ibrahim Magu – Read More
4. Ogun State Chapter of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) says that it won’t miss Dr. Doyin Okupe, a former Senior Special Assistant to Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan, who recently resigned from the party – Read More
5. Deputy Senate President Ike Ekweremadu says regarding Senator Dino Melaye’s recall that petitioners must convince Senate of process is futile – Read More