Good Day Nigeria! Here’s our pick on today’s top buzzy stories on Punch Newspaper. We prepare it everyday (Monday- Sunday) specifically for our visitors that enjoys Punch????. Enjoy!
1. Justice Binta Nyako of the Federal High Court in Abuja, on Tuesday, ordered Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe and others who stood as sureties for Mr. Nnamdi Kanu, the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), to produce the IPOB leader.
2. Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan advices the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) ahead of the party’s National Convention where a National Chairman will be elected, that if a wrong chairman is pick, the party is finished.
3. Former President Olusegun Obasanjo vehemently rejects going back to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), says he can’t go back to his vomit.
4. Unable to pay workers salaries, state governors demands fresh bailout from President Muhammadu Buhari. Mr. President reportedly question how they sleep knowing they have not paid workers.
5. Ahead of the 2019 Presidential elections, Governor Samuel Ortom of Benue State endorses President Muhammadu Buhari, says that there is no better candidate besides PMB.