Good Day Nigeria! Here’s our pick on today’s top 5 buzzy stories on Punch Newspaper. We prepare it every week days (Monday- Friday) specifically for our visitors that enjoys Punch????. Enjoy!
1. Federal Government appeals Senate President Bukola Saraki’s acquittal, says his discharge unreasonable – Read More
2. Access Bank, GTBank, others takes over 45% stake in Etisalat Nigeria due to about $1.2billion (over N500billion) unpaid loan – Read More
3. The Minister of Transportation, Mr. Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi, said that the Lagos-Kano railway line would be ready by December – Read More
4. Court of Appeal rejects application filed by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) to freeze Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti State Zenith Bank account – Read More
5. The Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Senator Ali Modu Sheriff, said that any member of the PDP who wants to defect to opposition cannot be stopped – Read More