Good Day Nigeria! Here’s our pick on today’s top buzzy stories on Punch Newspaper. We prepare it everyday (Monday- Sunday) specifically for our visitors that enjoys Punch????. Enjoy!
1. Various divisions of the Federal High Court reportedly flooded with 17 suits concerning the Chairmanship position of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), which Mr. Ibrahim Magu is currently heading.
2. The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) says that Nigeria’s exit from recession is still fragile.
3. Senator Dino Melaye, the Senator representing Kogi Wet Senatorial District reportedly fled from plenary, dodges the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) recall notice.
4. The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) allegedly told Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti State, who has publicly declared his intention to contest for president not to waste his time.
5. The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) accuses Government officials of diverting public funds to accounts without BVN.