Good Day Nigeria! Here’s our pick on today’s top buzzy stories on Punch Newspaper. We prepare it everyday (Monday- Sunday) specifically for our visitors that enjoys Punch????. Enjoy!
1. The Federal Government, today, at the Federal Executive Council meeting, will reportedly decide on the demands of the Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU).
2. 55 officials of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) affected in major shake-up as announced on Tuesday.
3. Vice President Yemi Osinbajo on Tuesday inaugurated the Edo State Fertilizer and Chemical Company Limited in Auchi, Estako West Local Government Area of Edo State.
4. Federal Government said that President Muhammadu Buhari is probing face-off between the Attorney General of the Federation, Abubakar Malami, and the Acting Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), Mr. Ibrahim Magu.
5. The Enugu State Chapter of the All Progressives Congress (APC) threatens to expel the minister of Foreign Affairs, Mr. Geoffrey Onyeama, for allegedly altering the list of delegates that will participate in the APC’s coming national convention. According to Dr. Ben Nwoye, APC Enugu State Chairman, the minister is sowing the seeds of discord in the state chapter of the party.