Good Day Nigeria! Here’s our pick on today’s top 5 buzzy stories on Punch Newspaper. We prepare it every week days (Monday- Friday) specifically for our visitors that enjoys Punch????.
1. A Businessman has been arraigned for providing false information that made the police to raid the Maitama guest house of Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu – Read More
2. Governor Nasir El-Rufai in his reply to the response of Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan concerning the Ecological Fund sharing among states during his administration, said that the Ex-President never takes responsibility for anything – Read More
3. The Oba Rilwan Akiolu of Lagos State advises Nigerians not to fight over of politicians because they always reconcile – Read More
4. Prof. Itse Sagay, the Chairman, Presidential Advisory Committee Against Corruption, urges the Federal Government to obey court orders and free former National Security Adviser, Col. Sambo Dasuki (rtd), Leader of Islamic Movement of Nigeria, Ibraheem El-Zakzaky and others – Read More
5. The Federal Government in a recent statement said that it is teaching the recently released Chibok girls how to speak good English – Read More