Good Day Nigeria! Here’s our pick on today’s top 5 buzzy stories on Punch Newspaper. We prepare it everyday (Monday- Sunday) specifically for our visitors that enjoys Punch🙂. Enjoy!
1. The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission says that it has traced about N47.2billion, $487.5million in cash, properties to the former Minister of Petroleum Resources, Mrs. Diezani Alison-Madueke.
2. Resume or Resign protest against President Muhammadu Buhari: Knocks for Federal Government as police assault protesters. Charly Boy who was among the protesters says that policeman hit me wuth his gun.
3. Lagos residents uncovered kidnappers den, set two (2) suspects ablaze.
4. Acting President Yemi Osinbajo who previously said that those calling for the nation’s restructuring are appointment seekers, now says that restructuring debate is important, proponents not political jobbers.
5. Policeman who burgled the Abuja residence of Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan gets N7million bail.